AMAZINGGG

She helped me a lot. I used to have lots of acne on my face but Dr.Saif fixed ALL!!! SHE THE GIRLLLLLLLLL!!!

Amazing !

I went to Dr. Saif with a hair loss issue and she was absolutely amazing with getting me blood work, giving me a new vitamin, and shampoo and ointment . Very happy and feel a lot better after my visi t

I do believe Dr. Saif was working for Derm One the last time I saw her. When I tried to make a new appointment they stated she no longer worked there, I was very disappointed since I like her very much as a doctor. I went back to Derm One but did not like the experience so I have not gone back since. I need to see a dermatologist but it seems Dr. Saif does not accept my insurance which is Medicare and United Healthcare. I am very sorry that I can not make an appointment to see her since as I stated earlier I do like her as a doctor I feel she is complete in her examinations and treatment.

was good

she was very informative!

Very pleasant experience

Dr. was very professional and knew how to explain what I was going through. Knowledgeable, and pleasant.

Attentive.

Pleasant bedside manner,

Very good

Came in for a rash, the doctor accessed the areas of concern, gave me diagnosis and sent a script to my parm. Scheduled follow up for two weeks.

thorough attentive compassionate

always positive

Shazia Saif is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middlesex, NJ.