Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shea A Humphrey DO
Dr. Shea A Humphrey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Garden, FL, with another office in Maitland, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Shea A Humphrey has 2 locations
901 N Lake Destiny Rd
Maitland, FL 32751
Dr. Shea A Humphrey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shea A Humphrey has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shea A Humphrey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shea A Humphrey's office for more information.
3005 Daniels Rd Winter Garden, FL : (352) 429-4104
901 N Lake Destiny Rd Maitland, FL 32751
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shea A Humphrey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Garden, FL.