Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shea Joyner
Dr. Shea Joyner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Joyner is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Texas Health Presbyterian Allen and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Joyner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shea Joyner has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shea Joyner has the following 21 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Women's Health
Dr. Shea Joyner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Joyner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus)
North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Medical Center Of Mckinney
Texas Health Allen
Harris Methodist H E B
Surgery Center At Craig Ranch
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Hospital At Craig Ranch
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shea Joyner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCraig Ranch Ob/Gyn, 7900 Henneman Way, McKinney, TX
Dr. Shea Joyner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.