Dr. Shea Joyner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shea Joyner?

Everyone was very courteous

Everyone was very courteous and took great care of me.

Once again

once again this dentist and his staff does not need to change a thing, in fact other dentist and for that matter, business in general could learn a few things from this practice. Thank you.

I felt that my discussion

I felt that my discussion with my doctor was excellent, and the nurse welcoming, especially as she asked me about my infertility issues. Overall I had a very good experience!

Dr. Joyner is amazing. I have never had a physician be so comforting, treat me respectfully and communicate in such a comfortable, friendly manner. The medical community is starving for physicians like Dr. Joyner.

Very Good Doctor

Dr Joyner is a very good doctor. Treatment and bedside manner is very well. She really cares about her patients. Knowledgeable and intelligent.

Dr. Joyner is very, very good!

I have gone to Dr. Joyner for about 5 years or so and she truly is a great doctor. I have had numerous questions and problems pop up and she has been able to diagnose and treat severe dysplasia leading to cervical cancer with the LEEP procedure in her office in a short outpatient procedure for me, resulting in good PAP results ever since. Additionally, she has given a variety of different birth control options each and every time I go in making me feel very comfortable with my choice of contraceptive every time. I have had a history of gynecological problems and Dr. Joyner has truly been one of the very best at solving them and treating me as a patient and as a person. I recommend her to friends all the time!