Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheel Goswami has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheel Goswami has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sheel Goswami has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
she says i don't need one i am 80 have COPD over a year ago i had less than 1/4 lung can't walk 1/2 block w/o rest she says get a walker with a seat, if she would read my record she would see they issued me one a year ago, after 80 yrs. the care really gets bad they don't care. i have asbastos service connected but no comp. not just this doctor it's all the va system.
I, too, have a broken back from my military service. Like the other reviewer this doctor automatically assumed that I was 'misusing' my medications. The VA Hospital in Tampa worked with me for 2 years to get the correct dosage of medications to ease, not stop, the pain in my back. This doctor in one visit decided that I didn't need that amount of medication and cut it drastically. Since she is a VA doctor she is considered right by default and NOTHING can be done. I am not sure what my next step is going to be. I just know that I am in pain and she could care less. Doctor NOT everyone that is on an Opiate is an addict!
This MORON automatically assumed that I was there to get my medications increased. No bedside manor at ALL!!!!! I take opiates because i broke my back in the army and she assumes that everyone on opiates is a junkie. If the little MORON can diagnose and repair my back I wouldn't need opiates. Heal me idiot don't criticize me because you gave me opiates!!
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLake City VA Medical Center, 619 S Marion Ave, Lake City, FL
Dr. Sheel Goswami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.