Dr. Sheel Goswami Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sheel Goswami?

Very self centered, Thinks anyone on pain meds are addicts. A disgrace to vets. Hateful...

handicap parking permit

she says i don't need one i am 80 have COPD over a year ago i had less than 1/4 lung can't walk 1/2 block w/o rest she says get a walker with a seat, if she would read my record she would see they issued me one a year ago, after 80 yrs. the care really gets bad they don't care. i have asbastos service connected but no comp. not just this doctor it's all the va system.

Retired Plant Manager

I, too, have a broken back from my military service. Like the other reviewer this doctor automatically assumed that I was 'misusing' my medications. The VA Hospital in Tampa worked with me for 2 years to get the correct dosage of medications to ease, not stop, the pain in my back. This doctor in one visit decided that I didn't need that amount of medication and cut it drastically. Since she is a VA doctor she is considered right by default and NOTHING can be done. I am not sure what my next step is going to be. I just know that I am in pain and she could care less. Doctor NOT everyone that is on an Opiate is an addict!

This MORON automatically assumed that I was there to get my medications increased. No bedside manor at ALL!!!!! I take opiates because i broke my back in the army and she assumes that everyone on opiates is a junkie. If the little MORON can diagnose and repair my back I wouldn't need opiates. Heal me idiot don't criticize me because you gave me opiates!!

Dr. Sheel Goswami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.