Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheela R Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheela R Shah has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sheela R Shah has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Shah's office is like none other! She is hardly ever in office and you are rarely seen by her. Last month I waited l hr. and 45 mins. to see her associate and there was no obvious excuse. Today I had to go up to her office to pick up a referral I've been waiting on for days and was told that I had to get the info on the doctor myself. Danelle, her nurse that rude and abrupt, had the info on the ENT doctor, but instead I was on the phone nearly an hour making calls! I asked Denise, the lady up, front if I could make an appointment to see Dr. Shah and was told I'd have to wait a month, and when she walked by I ask her for a min. of her time and she said to me, "what is it, I'm busy with patients, and there was no one waiting to be seen by her!" The incompetence over there is like none other, and I won't be returning!
i love how the staff treated me ! the nurse Danielle was awesome! she is so nice and very helpful . she is always on point with everything as soon as i checked out receptionist had all my Referrals ready for me . what a great STAFF!
asked for a referral due to a serious breathing and reflux problem and she would not give me a referral to see a specialist! Her nurse Damielle was rude and very abrasive on the phone---put me on speakerphone and told another worker "listen to this jerk" . Dr. refused to return my phone calls repeatedly .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Ms Ramaiah Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sheela R Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSheela R Shah Md, 649 US Highway 1 Ste B, North Palm Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheela R Shah in this video.
Dr. Sheela R Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Palm Beach, FL.