Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheena Abraham MD, BS, MBBS
Dr. Sheena Abraham, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheena Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheena Abraham has the following 3 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Dr. Sheena Abraham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Great and very detailed physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheena Abraham - Posted on September 13th, 2018
poor service.No experience.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheena Abraham - Posted on November 7th, 2017
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Inova Fairfax Hospital
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
21 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sheena Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sheena Abraham's office for more information.
43490 Yukon Dr Ashburn, VA : (703) 726-2566
Locations & Directions43490 Yukon Dr, Ashburn, VA
Dr. Sheena Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.