Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Sheeten M Doshi has 3 locations
9250 SW Hall Blvd
Portland, OR 97223
24988 SE Stark St Ste 320
Gresham, OR 97030
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheeten M Doshi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheeten M Doshi has the following 12 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Women's Health
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 6
I've had 72 providers, he is the very worst
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheeten M Doshi - Posted on June 3rd, 2018
He asked me no question, walked into the room, sat down, told me about myself while not allowing me to speak, misdiagnosed me and then left the room. He felt that my digestive issues which had been extremely bothersome for the last 6 years but began with a bowel resection 19 years ago and then another resection 3 years later, it was all caused by the medical marijuana I had been prescribed 3 months earlier. Without even asking the amount I consumed, he deemed it was way too much. His office manager told me that he has terrible bedside manner and scheduled me with another provider. Avoid this clinic.
Finally a Doctor that listens!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheeten M Doshi - Posted on October 12th, 2016
I suffered from the life-threatening infection C-Diff for 7.5 months 3 years ago because I could NOT get a gastro to agree to do a fecal transplant. After breast cancer surgery I got c-diff back and was able to get into see Dr. Doshi within 3 days. He LISTENED to my history and complaints, saw the labs and immediately recommended a fecal transplant. The nurse dealt with scheduling my son to be the donor and took care of everything. The nurses & front desk admin were fantastic as was Dr. Doshi. He's very matter of fact but I'd rather have that then Dr. Feel-Good that does nothing to help me feel better. The only downside was having to buy my own blender as they only do fecal transplants about once a year LOL.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheeten M Doshi - Posted on April 30th, 2016
Dr. Sh. Doshi; Legacy/Gresham, OR.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheeten M Doshi - Posted on November 25th, 2015
He doesn't have time for patients, keep your symptoms to yourself please
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheeten M Doshi - Posted on August 27th, 2015
His assistant didn't know how to enter information into the system so he left the chart in the room and grabbed Dr Doshi. Dr. Doshi didn't pick to my chart, read my symptoms or my medical history. He asked one question, "Why are you here?" I answered that i was having acute pain in my lower right quadrant and had nauseated and vomiting for 6 years. I have had 2 bowel resections in the past and have had resulting malnourishment syndrome. My PCP believes I have Crohns disease as my joint pain, night sweats, uncomfortable bathroom issues, adhesion history, ulcer history and food intolerance all align with the disease. This guy tells me after cutting me off, most food intolerance is in peoples heads, go ahead and eat what I want because he's sure it's nothing. He then says he's going to do an upper and lower gi with no IV sedation, a very painful experience for a patient with active adhesions. Then he left the room and another assistant came in and scheduled me and provided me with gone reading material about the procedure which were contrary to what he told me.
19 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sheeten M Doshi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sheeten M Doshi
Dr. Doshi also performs radio frequency ablation (RFA) for Barrett's Esophagus.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheeten M Doshi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.