Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shehzad Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I sought treatment for a few years, and at the beginning before all the test,I was told we will get to the root cause of what was truly wrong with me. I was stuck in bed with cognitive issues,pain couldn't walk right and numerous other symptoms on and off for months at a time. I did not appreciate my last visit where I was made to be tested for drugs, when I would NEVER touch drugs ! It was then I sought another doctor. If the doctor ONLY listened to me and delved further into Lyme Disease. I tested positive for Lyme Disease and both strains of Bartonella .These doctors REALLY need to avoid throwing scripts at people for symptoms and FIND THE REASON behind them !!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1991
University Of Rochester Medical Center
Dr. Shehzad Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRiverside Medical, 161 Riverside Dr Ste 306, Binghamton, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shehzad Ali in this video.
Dr. Shehzad Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.