Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheikh K Jasimuddin has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 6
Ive seen then doctor twice in the ER while having what I thought to be a flare up of my chronic otis media that I have suffered with since childhood. He looked in my left ear only, did no further examination and sent me home with antibiotics. The first time I found out it was more then an ear infection it was wisdom tooth that had grown into my maxillary sinus. I missed work for a week due to pain and being unable to move my head. He diagnosed me with depression but still sent me home with antibiotics. The second time he saw me about 6 months later in wauchula hospital he only examined my left ear and sent me home again with antibiotics, no further treatment. Needless to say I had 3 bouts of antibiotics before I went to the ER that did not help me. 1 week later still have a 102 fever and on 875 mg of Amox/K every 12 hours. He has no bedside manner, he acted like I was in a fastfood resturant and asked me what I wanted. Geez doc, just wanted u to help me feel better. I work in pain clinic, not everyone is seeking pain meds. If you go to the ER and this is your doctor go home, pointless.
Dr. Sheikh K Jasimuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSheikh K Jasimuddin Md, 8749 the Esplanade Apt 29, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheikh K Jasimuddin in this video.
Dr. Sheikh K Jasimuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.