Dr. Sheikh Qadeer Is this you?

No longer Practicing

This Doctor is no longer Practicing as he has had his license taken away for medical malpractice. I guess you should believe what you read

Absolutely the most horrifying experience in my life. First, most unhealthy office I have ever been in, the doctors office smelled like sewer. After speaking with him for less than 15 minutes, he proceeded to prescribed me something that I explained to him gave him made me have increased suicidal thoughts. I repeated to him that you are telling me that even though I as the patient should not take these because of this fact he just smiled saying okay. He will over medicate you!

Dr. Sheikh Qadeer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Big Flats, NY.