Dr. Sheila Y Anderson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Y Anderson?

Dr. Anderson is very caring, compassionate and patient

Dr. Sheila Y Anderson is the most caring, compassionate and caring doctor I've ever had the fortune to come across. She was the attending physician for my father when he passed away 2 months ago. I sent her a letter with some questions and concerns. She took the time to call me back very quickly and spent nearly half an hour on the phone answering whatever questions I had. I am eternally grateful to her for her kind deed above and beyond the call of duty.

Birth Control