Dr. Sheila Bee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Bee?

A real patient of 5+ years

Can't believe the negative comments posted. I have been seeing Dr. Bee for over five years and she has always been very profesional and I have never seen her be rude or short with anyone, let alone her staff. And yes, she is model material. Lucky Mr. Bee. Most important is to see her and find out for yourself.

In my opinion, I find it really shady that Dr. Bee's reviews were superior until the second half of 2011, probably after she decided to try to leave Mountain View Medical Group. I truly doubt that these are reviews completed by her real patients because I know that Dr. Bee would never ever act with negative mannerism toward her patients. Neither would she ever be disrespectful toward her staff. I have never heard any of the staff say anything but positive and wonderful comments about working with her. People most definitely have the right to voice their opinions, but I would have to question the legitimacy of the unfavorable evaluations.

uncaring

This Dr does not care baout her patients, I think she wants to handle just sniffles and sneezes. When a patient comes in with a list of symptoms asking them and I QUOTE "what do you want me to do about it" isn't the best course of action! And frankly its rude!

This Dr. Is absolutely aweful! I will NEVER see her again!!! I cannot believe that she treated me disrespectfully and walks all over her office staff! She needs to pull the stick out and learn to laugh and breathe!!!! Dr. Bee, you are NOT gods gift to mankind!!!!!!! Stop practicing medicine!!!!!!

Best internest doing family practice in Colorado

This doctor is so pretty she could be a model. Not that it matters, but it's unique. Look forward to going to the doctor. Dr. Bee talks like a normal person, and treats you as every bit as important as she is. She has a great sense of humor & an excellent memory (or takes good notes!).

diagnosed a vitamin d defiency and have made a complete turn around with my aches and pains. she listens!

Very professional. Picked up on a blood clot next to my heart on first visit, sent me right to hospital where I was treated in intensive care and operated on. Three other doctors prior to Bee misdiagnosed me.

Dr. Sheila Bee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.