Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Borboli-Gerogiannis
Dr. Sheila Borboli-Gerogiannis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Borboli-Gerogiannis is affiliated with Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Hancock Medical Center and Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Borboli-Gerogiannis has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Sheila Borboli-Gerogiannis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.