Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila E Davis DO
Dr. Sheila E Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Moss Rehabilitation Hospital, Fairmount Behavioral Health System and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila E Davis has 2 locations
2100 W Cambria St
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheila E Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sheila E Davis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Definitely Would Not Recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila E Davis - Posted on June 20th, 2015
Please avoid this Dr. for relationship counseling if you really want to save it. Listened very well, but did not provide any tools to help modify clearly pathologic/problematic behaviors. It seemed any and all behaviors were acceptable to her. Never stood for any type of accountability with either party involved. Go with a Christian counselor if trust/morality/infidelity etc are what you are working on. Waste of time and money. Would definitely not recommend.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sheila E Davis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila E Davis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.