Dr. Sheila C Falloon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila C Falloon?

horrible & mean

She wrote "obese" & underlined it 5x on 3 pages in my chart (I was 165 lbs and am 5'4", it is not like I was morbidly obese enough for that to be written so bodly on top of 1st page!! Then she only ran an ANA screen and a vitamin D test & I found out 6 mos later from my GP I was very low Vit. D from thos labs, when I was so dizzy I could barely walk. So her office never called. So she wrote me off as "fibromyalgia". 3yrs later @ cleveland clinic they ran a lupus panel & I was +. She didnt even bother & ive been in pain for years. Plus her hospital office is crowded, loud & staff is rushed & rude & hate their jobs.

She is a hardworking woman who always is determined to do her very best.

Back sprain periformis sciatica

I saw Dr Faloon at the Northern Indiana VA on two occasions in about a 10 day period for my lower back sprain sciatica, spine etc. she was gentle and spot on with the meds she was able to prescribe through the VA. Unfortunately I had to visit Ortho One back doctor to get the strength of miscle relaxers that I really needed at the time. But she did 100% what she could do under the Va guidelines I am am sure. She is an excellent Medical Doctor.