Dr. Sheila M Fountain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila M Fountain?

Dr. Fountain came into the office over the weekend when my daughter had a reaction to an over-the-counter medicine. We were very concerned as we had never experienced this before. We apologized repeatedly for making her come in on a day off and she assured us that she was more than happy to. I am so grateful to her. I was glad not to have to go to the emergency room for such a simple issue. We left feeling very "cared for."

There staff is nice the docter is nice. But had no time to answer my qustions. The docter told me to talk to the nurse.