Dr. Sheila Gendich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Gendich?

Posted on June 10th, 2014

She practices in Ionia. now. worth the drive

The Best Doctor around

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gendich for sometime now. I used to travel from Chicago just to see her. Now that I am living up in Traverse City I still travel the distance to see her. She is the best Doctor I have ever had. Like said before me she takes the time to listen to you and she is very involved in getting to know you, not just hurrying you up out of her office so she can hurry to the next patient.. She is all of the following, Sweet, loving, compassionate, attentive, Knowledgeable, happy, intelligent, and all around a great person with great values. She does not judge you she never makes you feel less of a person because of your disabilities... She listens to everything you need to talk about and more. I feel she is a mother figure in a doctors office setting... If you ever have had her you know what I mean. SO grateful to have her over see my issues. The only problem I have is the wait time in the office. The front desk and some of the nurses have bad attitudes but there are some that are good at what they do like Rachel Brown is one of the best nurses as well.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Dr. Gendich is AMAZING!! She no longer takes my insurance which is unfortunate because she is truly a wonderful doctor . She will go above and beyond to figure out what is wrong with you and find the best treatment possible. I cannot thank her enough because without her I would not be where I am today. She is an inspiration to many!

1 in a Million

Posted on January 18th, 2013

A doctor that truly treats patients not illness. She gets to the root of problems, extremely thorough, and gives you your options. She helps you take control of your care, explaining things in a way you can understand without talking down to you. I have to say she is one of the warmest, nicest people I have met in my life. An extremely knowledgeable individual who is humble enough to listen to possible solutions that she may not be familiar with, and dedicated enough to research such things. I drove from Grayling to see her a few times, and if I had the $ for gas, I would do so again. I cannot rate this doctor highly enough. Someone please clone her!

Posted on November 21st, 2012

She's a very=very Good Dr.So good that she's become over come by patients. new office is in ionia mi.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

She save my wife life and mine.

Worth the drive!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

I heard of Dr. Gendich from a friend who drives from Detroit to see this doctor. I drive from the Grand Rapids area, and it is worth every cent. I have never had a doctor like this. She is intuitive and knows what questions to ask to help her with her diagnosing. She is very familiar with alternative care and is open to discussing that as well as traditional RX routes. She is a HIGHLY recommended lady. Only down part, is the medical system (her boss)only lets her spend 15 minutes per patient... but it is a packed 15 min.!

Worth the wait and the drive

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheila's for about 6-7 years now. I drive 2 hours because this lady is worth it to me. You can tell when a person loves the work they are doing and she is a person who loves what she is doing. I pray God will continually use this Dr. to help others. I recommend Dr. Shiela to every person I talk to, you never know who God will send her way. Yes, there may be times when we have to wait a little longer in the waiting room, but when it's your turn you can understand why. She cares, she takes her time and for me she is worth the wait and the drive. I personally liked it when she had her own office, but things happen beyond our control. I trust this lovely lady with my life.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Dr. Gendich is one of the most caring and qualified doctors I know and I have the pleasure of being one of her patients. She listens carefully and I feel she really understands me and my needs. I never feel rushed when I am at my appointment and I leave feeling competent of her work. I only wish all doctors were like her

Dr. Gendich is a very compassionate, caring doctor

Posted on February 5th, 2010

RT

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr. Gendich is in amazing physician. She approaches me as a whole person, not just a cold or a back pain, etc. She uses an interesting blend of allo ...

Posted on October 23rd, 2017