Dr. Sheila M Giffen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sheila M Giffen?

She is my Primary, but she is leaving for at least a year starting 5/15

She is an amazing Dr. She is my PCP as well as my teenage Daughter's we are sad to see her go, but she may be back. It is going to be super hard to find a Dr to take her place.

Dr.Giffen is compassionate and thorough. I wish she worked full-time. Her appointments are 3-4 weeks out. She is worth the wait if you can wait.

very difficult office

I completed an intake form on line per their request and did not receive a call back. After 3 days, called for follow up to make an appointment. I was told she is not taking new patients, even though the website states that she is taking new patients. After 4 days, I have to start over looking for another doctor!!!

She's amazing.

She's my Primary Provider. I love her. The only bad thing I can say about her is that sometimes she's booked out pretty far, but when I REALLY need to go in, she makes it happen. Like, I just had brain surgery. The day my appointment was scheduled for is a day that she isn't in the office. So the nurses talked to her and worked me in a month before her soonest open appointment because she needs to see me to check up on how I'm doing. If it wasn't for her persistence on finding the reasons for my symptoms we wouldn't have found the brain cysts that were lethal. I literally owe her my life. She is the best doctor I have ever met and I will probably never trust a doctor more than I trust her.

myself and another family member go to Dr. Giffen. She always appears interested, caring, and in my case accurately diagnosed my problem and then referred me to a specialist for confirmation. So far she seems to be one of the best drs. I've ever been to.

Highly Recommend!

Dr Giffen has amazing bedside manner. She is professional yet relatable. She cares for her patients and takes the time to answer any questions we had. No question was a dumb question. She obviously cares very much for each patient she has. I would recommend her, and do, to all of my friends.

Dr. Sheila M Giffen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.