Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheila F Hockman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sheila F Hockman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 32
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila F Hockman - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila F Hockman - Posted on July 21st, 2016
Dr. Sheila F. Hockman is Taking excellent care of my Sister Rosemary who is 67 yrs.old she is Mentally Disable She has Supported me 100% & Trust her judgement & I'm grateful for her help Dr. Sheila Hockman is very Kind , Caring, & Compassionate Person & I'm not a very trusting person & I Trust her decisions without any doubt Thank you Dr. Sheila Hockman for all your help
Wish I had known...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila F Hockman - Posted on August 29th, 2014
This woman is horrible. Dont go to her...ever! She made fun of her other patients in front of me and the whole staff in the front desk area, she lied and told me my baby was huge and may die or have to have her shoulders broken to deliver vaginally. She induced me two days in a row and it didnt work and then my babies heart rate sky rocketed and we had to have a c-section. She weighed 6.5 lbs and was for sure two weeks early!! I still feel as if there ard wierd things going on in my abdomen. I found out later that she really messed up three women in my area in WI, and had her Liscense here revoked. She is just not even human. Sad that she is still practicing her witch craft!! Wish there was a minus stars rating!!
Don't let this doctor EVER treat you or deliver your sweet little bundles.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila F Hockman - Posted on November 26th, 2013
This Doctor does not know what she is doing. Other women may like her, as they were most likely were "good" patients; patients who had babies without problems, or minimal problems that she could help with. However, in my opinion only, she seems to get a "rush", after doing surguries of any kind. This is hearsay, but I found out she lost her license in other states and came to Pennsylvania and was fined for not disclosing her problems in other states. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there's some kind of fire. In addition, her follow up care is practically non-existent.
Very good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila F Hockman - Posted on June 29th, 2012
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sheila F Hockman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila F Hockman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hazleton, PA.