Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheila F Hockman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Sheila F. Hockman is Taking excellent care of my Sister Rosemary who is 67 yrs.old she is Mentally Disable She has Supported me 100% & Trust her judgement & I'm grateful for her help Dr. Sheila Hockman is very Kind , Caring, & Compassionate Person & I'm not a very trusting person & I Trust her decisions without any doubt Thank you Dr. Sheila Hockman for all your help
This woman is horrible. Dont go to her...ever! She made fun of her other patients in front of me and the whole staff in the front desk area, she lied and told me my baby was huge and may die or have to have her shoulders broken to deliver vaginally. She induced me two days in a row and it didnt work and then my babies heart rate sky rocketed and we had to have a c-section. She weighed 6.5 lbs and was for sure two weeks early!! I still feel as if there ard wierd things going on in my abdomen. I found out later that she really messed up three women in my area in WI, and had her Liscense here revoked. She is just not even human. Sad that she is still practicing her witch craft!! Wish there was a minus stars rating!!
This Doctor does not know what she is doing. Other women may like her, as they were most likely were "good" patients; patients who had babies without problems, or minimal problems that she could help with. However, in my opinion only, she seems to get a "rush", after doing surguries of any kind. This is hearsay, but I found out she lost her license in other states and came to Pennsylvania and was fined for not disclosing her problems in other states. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there's some kind of fire. In addition, her follow up care is practically non-existent.
20 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sheila F Hockman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTell City Clinic, 109 US Highway 66 E, Tell City, IN
Dr. Sheila F Hockman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tell City, IN.