Dr. Sheila M Hodgson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila M Hodgson?

Because of being female skin color I feel she must be GREAT and she Is

Amazing doctor

Dr. Hodgson is a wonderful doctor. She put in more time and effort than any other doctor at Kaiser did for my dad. Even on her days off she would come in and see him while he was hospitalized. Her care and concern were unbeatable. I would give her ten stars if I could.

The Best Doctor

Dr. Hodgson is the best overall doctor who has ever cared for me. She has performed 3 surgeries on me. I was treated with professional, kind courtesy and she made sure that I was well educated on the procedure I was going to have. She is very thorough in examining the characteristics of your problems and in exploring alternate ways of increasing your healing and pain control after surgery. She has called me at home numerous times to check up and see how I was doing. While in the hospital, she came to see me EVERY day, she takes each case personally and follows through in a way that is professional yet very caring at the same time. I would highly recommend Dr. Hodgson if you are looking for a qualified, excellent surgeon.

Dr. Sheila M Hodgson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sonora, CA.