Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheila J Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sheila J Smith has the following 18 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Male Circumcision
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ovulation Induction
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 33
I don't have insurance, however needed to visit with my doctor in order to get some medications refilled. When I arrived at the office yesterday, I told the woman at the check in counter that I didn't have insurance and needed to know if I could pay the following day. Marsha (Dr. Smiths partner) turned around and said, "no, that doesn't work for us", ultimately Marsha made a decision on Dr. Smiths behalf to refuse service to me, she didn't expand on the situation - just told me no! I refuse to go back to this practice and hope that they lose patients due to their inability to respect people and treat patience with care.
Dr. Smith has been my doctor for a long time. She seems interested one time and the next not so much. When she is in a good mood she is great. The staff is kind of the same way. Sometimes I wonder about them!! I have contemplated changing doctors but haven't done it yet. It is not an easy thing to do.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSHEILA JEANNE SMITH DO, 471143 E 1150 Rd, Muldrow, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheila J Smith, DO - Family Medicine in Muldrow, OK, in this video.
Dr. Sheila J Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Muldrow, OK.