Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila M Anderson DO
Dr. Sheila M Anderson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eighty Four, PA, with another office in Washington, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila M Anderson has 2 locations
2114 N Franklin Dr
Washington, PA 15301
Dr. Sheila M Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sheila M Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila M Anderson - Posted on April 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila M Anderson - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila M Anderson - Posted on August 28th, 2014
I've been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for about 5 years. I've found her to be very professional, empathetic, and provided me with excellent services. Dr. Anderson is very easy to talk to and takes time to discuss options. I would highly recommend Dr. Sheila Anderson to my family and friends without hesitation!
Patient feels abandoned
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila M Anderson - Posted on June 14th, 2014
I was dismissed from the practice after many years due to (according to the office manager) "being a liar". This was based off of incorrect information given by another provider (at a specialist office). That provider was new to the practice and was let go shortly therafter. The specialists offices involved offered to rectify the situation and to verify my claims with Dr. Anderson but I declined. She never spoke to me regarding the false allegation and dismissed a chronically ill, pregnant patient with no regard for my health without giving me the opportunity to prove myself. I was very disappointed as I felt that we had always had a very good professional relationship. On a positive note, after chaanging providers, I was finally correctly diagnosed with a serious genetic condition and was able to receive necessary care that would have otherwise gone untreated. Dr. Anderson provided good care for quite some time. I was disappointed at the lack of judgement shown in the above situation as well as the missed diagnosis.
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sheila M Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sheila M Anderson's office for more information.
112 W Chevalier Ct Eighty Four, PA : (724) 229-1344
2114 N Franklin Dr Washington, PA 15301
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila M Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eighty Four, PA.