Dr. Sheila Anderson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Do not let this women near you.

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Saw this MD on emergency basis. She never did an evaluation, she was ready to do a C-section with out even looking. She said I had a placenta abruptia, but with very little bleeding and no pain my MD said from reading the reports it was probably placenta previa and my 33 week baby didn't need to be cut out. She told me my baby would probably go home with me in 4 days, he spent 3 weeks in the NICU with many problems. This MD should not have a license.

Posted on June 28th, 2010