Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila Maliekel
Dr. Sheila Maliekel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, IL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Maliekel is affiliated with Vista Health - Medical Center West, Advocate Condell Medical Center and VA Medical Center of North Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila Maliekel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sheila Maliekel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Maliekel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vista Health - Medical Center West
Advocate Condell Medical Center
VA Medical Center of North Chicago
St Therese Med Ctr, Waukegan, Il
Victory Mem Hosp, Waukegan, Il
Vista Medical Center East
32 Years Experience
T.D. Medical College, Alleppey
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions401 Greenleaf St, Park City, IL
Dr. Sheila Maliekel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, IL.