Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I was seen by her at the Zufall Center in Hackettstown, so I can't rate the appmt, promptness or staff questions. Dr. Perez-Steele is a phenomenally excellent doctor, and far superior to my previous personal physician, Janet Robertson, MD, Atlantic Healthcare, and superior to all Zufall Center doctors.
they should try not schdule everybody at the same time and then have you waiting for more then 2 hours. I understand and i try to be patient put her staff are not very nice, there is only one person that is very nice and understanding and that is the elderly lady that sits by the corner..place is so dirty too.
waited 2 hours or more on every visit. 2 times for 4 hours. was told something ridiculous about my daughter just because she had a birthmark and so untrue. mistakes words she shouldn't like saying brain for eyes. gets emotional if you compare her negatively to an outstanding doctor. staff doesn't update files. given immunization two of the same kind when not supposed to. she should thank the lord i didn't decide to take this up with the law. awful experience and i am absolutely sure that i am not the only person who thinks this of her.
Dr. Perez is an amazing doctor, only problem with her is her wait. I see it this way though, her wait time is so long because she spends so much time with each person to be sure not to miss anything. That to me means the world. She needs to get rid of office staff in her Paterson especially Saphia and Dios.
Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila Perez-Steele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, NJ.