Dr. Sheila Rege Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Rege?

Highly recommended

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I was diagnosed with cancer of the larynx 2001. The first thing I did was go on line and study any information I could find with regard to my cancer. The prognosis was not that good. Dr. Rege treated me with 35 radiation treatments. She was forthright and honest and accurate with what I would go through before the treatments were over and after they were finished. I have been cancer free for 15 years now, thank the Lord and Dr. Rege. My voice is a bit squeaky, and I can't sing worth a darn. I am thankful to be here and that I am able to talk. I would highly recommend Dr. Rege to anyone that has the unfortunate diagnosis of cancer. I would also highly recommend that you get to know Jesus on a real personal level.

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I first met DR.Rege right after I found-out that my vaginal cancer was back and in full force. DR. Rege agree to take me on as a patient even though I am in stage 4. She is open and honest with me but we do not just talk about boring cancers and cures, she takes an interest in the hole me. She ask about home life for medical as well as personal. Going to an office visit is like going to see an old friend. I know that fighting this cancer for a second time will be harder than the first, but with Dr. Rege in my corner I will have a better than good chance of beating it again.

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Compassionate caring doctor who goes above and beyond. For example, she called colleagues in Seattle (she was on the teaching faculty at UW) for input on my difficult case. She makes things happen (e.g. she got my imaging study done right away, called my insurance company, etc.). The clinic is beautiful.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

This doctor spends time with me. She explains things well. She sees patients who are having problems herself. Here you get to see the doctor, not some nurse Practioner.

Competent but...

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Very sharp. Spends lots of time (perhaps too much) lecturing / seminars. Unfortunately, the Dr. has a bedside manner of a rhino and staff runs either hot or cold. Navigation nurse (at affilated cancer center) are great on day 1 and dissappear thereafter. Do not rely on their support. In all, the Dr. is solid and you will receive quality "medicine" -- "Care", however, is lacking.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr. Rege is compassionate, and goes all out for her patients. She is so patient, and explains everything so I can understand. She is really smart since I had some symptoms that nobody else could figure out - and she called my other doctor and suggested some tests that helped figure out my problem. We should have more doctors like her.

awsome