Dr. Sheila Shanahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila Shanahan?

Excellent care -there's nobody better.

Posted on May 25th, 2012

We love Dr. Shanahan. In my opinion, there is no better pediatrician in the DC area. Both of my children have been her patients for more than ten years (since they were babies). We switched to her when our previous doctor missed a diagnosis. Dr. Shanahan has never been wrong about anything. Her diagnosis are always correct, and her advice is right on target. She provides truly excellent medical care.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Shanahan is the smartest, kindest, most patient pediatrician (and doctor, for that matter) that i have ever met! we love her.

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Wonderful visit for my 18 month old son who had a complicated history. A thorough and detailed history was taken and an equally detailed exam done which relaxed my son. A comprehensive treatment plan was outlined. I am so happy I switched to Dr. Shanahan's care.

Not responsible and money concious

Posted on June 3rd, 2010