Dr. Sheila K Williamson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheila K Williamson?

Good doctor

I generally don't care for psychiatrists but Sheila is an exception. I feel like she really worked with me very well. I would recommend her. I am writing this review because I see someone gave her really bad feedback and I'm certain that most of her patients enjoy working with her as I do. Getting in to see her is not very easy though.

Not long wait. She took an hr with me. Most psychiatrist only met for 15 minutes and send you out the door.

This doctor is very unprofessional. She lies to her patients. She says one thing and then says that she never said it. Do not go to her. She is quick to throw you into Good Shepard and not let you leave. Horrible Doctor

Dr. Sheila K Williamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.