- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila A Bernard MD
Dr. Sheila A Bernard, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dorchester, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Sheila A Bernard has 2 locations
Dr. Sheila A Bernard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sheila A Bernard has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Sheila A Bernard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sheila A Bernard
Dr. Bernard works in Dorchester, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bernard is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Steward Carney Hospital.