Dr. Sheirlie A Lamantia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheirlie A Lamantia?

Absolutely the best doctor ever

Dr. Sheirlie is a one of a kind doctor. She is so very caring and always willing to go more than just that "extra mile" with her patients. She just delivered my baby recently and she was there through most of my labor and by my side through the toughest parts of it. She even came back to the hospital several times over to check on my little guy and see how he was doing as well as myself. I'm so glad that my family has as great a doctor as her.

The rating says it all. Great doctor all around. Have and will continue to recommend her!

Type 2 Diabetes