3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shekeeb Sufian?

Real joy from treatment

When treatment began with me, I was suffering with a venous stasis ulcer to my right ankle area. As procedures were completed on my right leg, I experienced less and less discomfort with the ulcer. I feel this treatment did much to hasten the healing of this condition. I believe that recurrence of this condition will not happen and it is a real joy to know that I will heal of this condition.

"It was a very positive experience, everyone was very nice.I would recommend my Dr. onfact I did to a coworker."

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Shekeeb Sufian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.

Dr. Shekeeb Sufian Is this you?