Dr. Shelby L Blank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelby L Blank?

Amazing doctor! I would recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Blank has performed two surgeries on me. I have been pleased with the outcome of both of them. She is an amazing doctor.

Dr. Shelby Blank

Dr. Blank was down-to-earth during the exam and discussion of treatment, and yet warm and caring. I would highly recommend her to a friend or family member.

Reckless & Greedy

Dr. Blanck insisted on performing an unnecessary colonostomy surgery on my 89 year old mother and she died one week later. She never visited my mother or our family after the surgery. Even tho we (my sister & I, who were Mom's official health surrogates) told her that my mother would never want that surgery, she insisted it was her duty to "care for" (carve into) her patient.

Analyst

Dr. Blank is a wonderful and caring Doctor,she stops and listen to you ,you are not rush through your visit. she doesn't spin your diagnosis she explain everything to you. Dr. Blank performed a double Mastectomy on me 2010. She is an Excellent DOCTOR! She is the one for you!!!!! Thank you Dr Blank. May God continue to be with you.