Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelby L Hampton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shelby L Hampton has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Shelby L Hampton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Most sweetest, professional, comforting OBGYN and doctor I've ever known. I was so amazed at her bedside manner. Her office staff welcomed me with smiles, and everything from start to finish at each of my appointments were a breeze. I was very nervous the first time I was there because of a procedure I had to have, but Dr. Hampton adn her staff got me through it. I plan on having a long lasting relationship with her, and Dr. Turner, her partner, Dr. Turner for years to come!Liked: Disliked:
Dr. Hampton is my OB. I have suffered a long time with a problem that other doctors never thought anything of and she diagnosed it correctly the first time after lab work and ultrasound. She helped us get pregnant with fertility and took care of me during the pregnancy with twins like I was family. When there was a problem with one of the babies she stayed by me and comforted me when I needed it. When I go in for yearly visits she sits and talks and spends time with me and not like other doctors that are only in the room for 2 minutes. She sees you as a human being not just a patient. (Her associate Dr. Turner is amazing as well) I would recommend her 100%!
Dr Hampton is amazing but unfortunately her staff isn't. I have never been in a Dr's office with such a rude nurse. I actually found myself dreading my appointments because I didn't want to have to deal with her nurse. This woman was always rude and seemed to be a perpetual bad mood. The birth of a child should be a happy experience at the OBGYN. I have to say that even after I made a complaint nothing changed. Sad because Dr Hampton is a great Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Shelby L Hampton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1st Choice Ob/Gyn, 920 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 400, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Shelby L Hampton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.