Dr. Shelby E Jarrell III Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shelby E Jarrell III?

disaster

hard to describe how bad this doctor is.

Professional, competent, helpful, reassuring

SUPER TALENTED SURGEON

I had to find Dr. Jarrell's practice in Blacksburg, VA to do this review, but I had to write immediately. He is now at New Mexico Orthopaedics in Albuquerque, their newest addition. I found Dr. Jarrell to be everything he should be as a doctor and surgeon. He, along with all orthopaedic surgeons, are harried. I do not fault any doctor for that with the shortage of doctors here. Jarrell was considerate, friendly without being intrusive. He wants to do the work of healing his patients, I believe, but forego making friends. That was fine with me. I just had a knee meniscotomy that he thoroughly studied and explained to me. I am not one to hassle a doctor with minutia of details. It just wastes their time as far as I am concerned. I'll go to the internet for details. I am absolutely amazed at his work on me. He must be very talented as his skills were perfect. It has been only 24 hours since surgery time, but I have absolutely no pain, no swelling, and have not taken even one pain medication of any kind. Of course, the talented anesthesiologist helped with that aspect too. I am very grateful for the team of nurses, OR staff, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Jarrell for the handiwork he is highly capable of. I'll probably need the other knee repaired and will be very confident that Dr. Jarrell will do the job with care, professionalism, and faultless repair.

New Mexico Orthopedics really got a winner with this one!

Dr. Shelby E Jarrell III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.