Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shelby Kopp
Dr. Shelby Kopp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Maryland Heights, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Kopp is affiliated with Ranken Jordan A Pediatric Rehab and DePaul Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shelby Kopp has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Shelby Kopp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Shelby Kopp yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Kopp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ranken Jordan A Pediatric Rehab
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shelby Kopp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.