Dr. Shelby Shamas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelby Shamas?

Registered Nurse

Wonderful compassionate, caring, thorough physician who takes the time and resources that are needed to properly treat patients. I would highly recommend Dr Shamas to anyone seeking medical attention and would absolutely seek her for a primary physician should she ever open a private practice!!!

I personally think that Dr. Shamas is the best doctor that I ever had at the VA in Bay Pines. I only wish we had more like her willing to give her life to the caring for sick and injured Vetetans. Her heart for her patients goes well beyond what is required, and has been known to go out of her way to treat her patients even on her days off which are few and far between. I only wish that if hospitalized again I could request her for my care, however it seems that is not allowed. Again the best doctor I've ever had.

COPD

Dr. Shelby Shamas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.