Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Baroff
Dr. Sheldon Baroff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Quinta, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Baroff is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center, John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital and St. Bernardine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Baroff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
He is a excellent doctor, the best that i have known. My experience with him was quite interesting.He is very compassionate and cares deeply for his patients wellbeing.Takes pride in giving total and competent care.I knew that my surgery was quite a challenge for him but he proves again that he is the best without a shadow of doubts.
Dr. Baroff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eisenhower Medical Center
John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
St. Bernardine Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Sheldon Baroff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions78150 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheldon Baroff in this video.
Dr. Sheldon Baroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Quinta, CA.