Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon R Fayner has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 31
Note to staff ... when your AC is out and people in waiting room are hot. You don't continuously say you are hot too. If you do not like to serve others why are you in this line of work? When a good samaritan brings water to the people waiting in the waiting room, you don't take some for yourselves. You had just come from lunch. I'm sure you had water. You also had fans only for you. A good office manager would have got fans and water on their 2 hour lunch for the waiting room. Also do I get part of your paycheck for having to call and ask you to do your job so many times? Wow!!! horrible service. Gave them a second chance. The office staff was still very rude, condescending and unhelpful. Kathleen was the worst and Monica is not much better. The doctor at least apologized for their actions.
The absolute WORSE experience I ever had! Front desk help (KATHLEEN) is unprofessional, rude, overbearing and hateful. From the moment I stepped into the office she attempted to extort money from me (wanted my âfirstâ visit co-pay to be $75 when itâs only $30). I was told the doctor REQURIES every new patient to have blood work done. I agreed and then was told itâs $35 to draw blood. My ins. pays 100% lab work, which I informed her. She said it was the lab fees from the office. The Dr. suggested I have a PSA done (prostrate cancer runs in my family) and I agreed, only to find out that Kathleen wanted another $30 to run that test! When I refused to pay the $65 she became belligerent and told me if I didnât pay their fee then I would get a BIG bill from the lab because my insurance wonât pay for everything. I said they would and she asked: Do you *really* want to take that chance? If I pay their fee, anything my insurance wonât pay, Dr. Fayner would pay. I told her Iâd take my chances. To get even with me she deliberately miscoded some of the work so that Iâd get a bill from the lab for $68 (the âlabâ work was for a sinus infection which they didnât do). I called to get it corrected and after accusing me of trying to get her to change the codes so that I wouldnât have to pay for my lab work, she rudely hung up on me. I have a dispute with my insurance company and I also make a complaint with the State Medical Board. Thereâs a LOT more to this story but you get the idea. Hitler could take lessons from this b!tch. BTW: While waiting in the exam room or in the lobby I heard her discussing patient information with either the patient or fellow office workers. BEWAREâ¦
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Christus Health System
Dr. Sheldon R Fayner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKramer Schwartz Fayner Licata, 3356 W Ball Rd Ste 109, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Sheldon R Fayner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.