Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon H Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 13
When I tell him what is going on with my body and periods, he doesn't seem to care. He comes off as rude and uncaring. He doesn't answer my questions, and I feel like he is blowing me off. He will tell me to come back in four months, two months, six months, and so on. I keep going back, but I do not feel like we are making any progress. Besides doing my yearly exam, and some blood work...he has not done a thing to help me. The first time he did blood work, it took over a YEAR to get the results!! I never got anything in the mail, and repeated calls to his office rendered no results. It wasn't until I brought it to his attention during a checkup that he finally went & got my results and told me what it said. (Yes, there WAS a problem with my blood work!) But then told me that I had to do it AGAIN because the results were OLD. So, I keep paying out money, but not getting any answers concerning my health. I'm done! I'm finding a new doctor, and I DO NOT recommend this one to anyone.
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Bath County Community Hospital
Dr. Sheldon H Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain States Medical Group Ob/Gyn, 2002 Brookside Dr Ste 300, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Sheldon H Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.