Dr. Sheldon Gingerich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Gingerich?

Additiction

Posted on December 7th, 2016

This Doctor has been responsible for the addiction. keeps pushing highly addictive drugs, even after stating i no longer want to be on these meds after 10 years. Family has been pushing me to get off and have cut off contact with me untill this happens. due to the high dosage i cannot go into a detox program untill i'm at a much lower does. which he has been made aware of, and still will not help me decrease. I am not happy,, he does not listen.

life saver

Posted on November 9th, 2016

After 6 mo. of no results from orthopedic dr. and theropy. Dr, Gingrerich had me back to work and a life out of pain in 3-4 weeks. To this day I consider him a God sent, and respect him as a dr. and person. Thank you Dr. G.

Dr. Sheldon Gingerich, BEST Dr. Ever Had

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Gingerich saw me when I could not find anyone for my pain. I had 3 people tell me he was awesome and the best. I have learned that is not always true. But with Dr. Gingerich it most certainly is. He asks where your pain is, he asks questions and he honestly listens and wants to hear your answers. His office staff Linda the receptionist and Bonnie his nurse are also A #1 First Class people and they treat you like they would want to be treated. Dr. Gingerich is always out to go to new classes and learn more ways he can help his patients. I wish ALL DOCTORS were like Dr. Gingerich ! ! ! He is the top of the line when it comes to Doctors!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gingerich's for a number of years and believe the highest praise should go to him and his entire staff for their compassion and professionalism.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

This doctor sees patients once a month to write new prescriptions for narcotics. Other than a urine drug screen, that is it. He just asks what your pain level is from 1-10 and prescribes. I never had an exam by him. When I asked if he would try me on meds that were not narcotics like Gabapentin, Lyrica, etc he said he did not know much about them. After a year on increasing doses of Fentanyl plus OxyContin and Oxycodone every day without pain control, I asked him if there was any bad long term effects of all that, to which he answered " no". He is never available if you have a problem outside of your one month appointment. You will have to go to any E.R. The main reason for uncontrolled pain is an inaccurate diagnosis of the cause of pain. Dr.G did not seem to know that. I.do not even like narcotics. I finally got a correct disgnosis somewhere else. I no longer take the poly narcotic nightmare plan of Dr. G . Everything I wrote here is the simple truth. Beware, be very aware!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Exceptional doctor very caring and knowledgeable.

First Rate Doctor

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Dr. Gingerich is the very best Dr. I have ever had caring for me. He is patient, kind and sincerly wants to help. I have seen dozens of docs regarding my pain managment from 3- level lumbar spine fusion. I cannot say enough positive things about him.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

He is by far the best doctor I have ever had! I would heartily recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

the best and most caring pain dr. i've had the pleasure of dealing with. diagnosed my problem after only one visit and a mri. was down for months and he had me back to work after several weeks of shots in my back. thank you dr. g.

Rude office staff and impatient doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Lousy doctor, unhelpful staff

An Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I am a 23 year old male suffering from chronic pain and fatigue due to severe Fibromyalgia. It took me not months but years to finally find a doctor who understood me and my pain. I have been ridiculed, condescended to, laughed at, and brushed off by countless suspicious and ignorant doctors who did not believe in Fibro, let alone believe that a 23 year old male could suffer from it. Doctor Gingerich showed me nothing but compassion and empathy. He understood Fibromyalgia. He did not judge me and I did not feel like I had to prove the extend of my suffering. He understood...from my medical records and from an interview where he undoubtedly saw all pain in eyes and voice. He is a wonderful doctor who has helped me start to live my life again.

Direct Support Pro.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I totally agree with all the positive remarks in the other reviews and disagree with the negative ones. I am completely pleased with all aspects of my visits with Dr. Gingerich and more pleased than with any of the other pain doctors I have seen. I appreciate his advice on many subjects and his willingness to keep trying new things even after years of the same pain. The best part is the fact that he has brought my pain level down further than any other doctor has and has helped me accept the fact that it will never be completely gone. I would recommend Dr. Gingerich above any other pain doctor.