Dr. Sheldon Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Greenberg?

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I'VE BEEN SEEING DR GREENBERG FOR A FEW YRS NOW AND HE IS VERY POLITE, GIVES IS UNDIVIDED ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS. HE IS THOROUGH AND SPEAKS WITH UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, I GUESS I CAN ALSO SAY, DR GREENBERG IS DOCTOR FRIENDLY!

J. Casanova

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg Has been my doctor for 18 years. He is very knowledeable and caring. He promptly returns all my calls on the same day. He always calls me with my test results and explains what they mean. He's always been there through all my health problems and he has my trust. He's a fantastic doctor and a caring person.

Posted on July 21st, 2017