Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz DO
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and Springfield, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Lebovitz is affiliated with Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester, Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has 5 locations
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz - Posted on December 8th, 2009
Dr. Lebovitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Chester County Hospital
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
Paoli Hospital - On staff since
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz's office for more information.
4 Industrial Blvd Paoli, PA : (610) 644-3166
1572 McDaniel Dr West Chester, PA : (610) 692-7025
529 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA : (610) 338-0330
445 Lyceum Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 508-5555
270 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA : (215) 508-5555
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz, DO - Family Medicine in Paoli, PA, in this video.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.