Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon L Lichtblau has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sheldon L Lichtblau has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Sheldon L Lichtblau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Sheldon L Lichtblau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Dr. Sheldon L Lichtblau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.