Dr. Sheldon H Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon H Marks?

Great experience

Thank you Dr. Marks!

We had such a positive experience at ICVR. Dr. Marks was so awesome! The staff were so friendly & helpful. We highly recommend ICVR! Thank you!!!

Thank you Dr. Marks!

Thank you so much Dr. Marks! I can't believe after meeting you 5 years ago, we finally pulled the trigger. I was pretty nervous at first but you folks made this experience stress-free and took care of everything my wife and I needed prior to, as well as post-surgery. We look forward to sharing photos as soon as we can!!! Thanks again to the entire staff...

Best experience with ICVR! Baby due in 3 months! :)

I am convinced that only Dr. Marks could have fixed my situation. 7 years after vasectomy, and with 1 failed vasectomy reversal, I didn't know if I would be able to have a family this time around. Dr. Marks uses the best techniques, but most importantly, his goal is for your family to grow, and he sticks with you until you conceive. His care made all the difference in the world for us! We can't wait to hold our sweet baby girl in 3 months! Thanks, Dr. Marks!!

Dr. Marks is AMAZING!

We had the best experience working with Dr. Marks and his staff. I am 100% confident anyone who has services done by Dr. Marks will be nothing short of amazed at his passion and expertise.

Dr Marks and his staff are awesome!

Dr Marks and his staff are top notch! Right from my first consultation with him on the phone, he was personable, answered all my questions and even gave me his own cell phone number to call again with any future questions. He did an excellent job w/ my reversal. I barely felt any pain, he followed up with me the next day right at my hotel. Just excellent care all around! I had post vasectomy pain and after 1yr since my reversal, my fertility has been restored and pain completely gone.

We love the entire office of Dr. Sheldon Marks!

Dr. Marks and his ENTIRE staff were answering questions before we even asked them! They were helpful and so friendly from the moment we inquired about the reversal, to booking the appointment, to the day of surgery and even afterwards when we were home. I never expected them to calm our nerves the way they have. The whole team is incredible and I am so thankful that we chose ICVR!

Reversal

My husband and I were referred to Dr. Marks and his team this year. They had a great experience with Dr. Marks and he came highly recommended. My husband just recently had the reversal done, and the procedure went very well! Not only Dr. Marks, but his entire staff of nurses, fertility staff, and office administration are top notch professionals. We have been very impressed with the preparation months before surgery, the procedure, and post op attention we have received. Thank you so much to Dr. Marks and his great team!

The best physcian who specializes in vasectomy reversals and reversal redos.

Dr. Marks was an excellent doctor, both him and his staff were very helpful.

ICVR Review

I had Dr. Marks do my vasectomy reversal two weeks ago. (7/17/15) and I could not be happier with the whole process. The staff is friendly and professional and Dr. Marks goes out of his way to explain everything. You get his personal cellphone for any questions. Multiple follow up phone calls and one office visit since the procedure. Now just need to see if we can conceive!

Dr. Marks is the best.

Dr. Sheldon H Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.