Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Randall MD
Dr. Sheldon Randall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Natick, MA . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Randall is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden, Metrowest Medical Center and HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Randall has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheldon Randall has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Sheldon Randall has the following 3 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Dr. Sheldon Randall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheldon Randall - Posted on January 20th, 2017
I give dr randell all the credit of my weight loss .i lost over 200lbs and was taken very good care of in the hospital and after care. i had complications but we were taught in class most would have after wound care. you need to be aware of your body and run to the ER if you feel pain or bleeding. i love to connect with dr randell again. i need my skin taken offits causing problems .i dont know were to go i am lost that he is not in medford anymore.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheldon Randall - Posted on April 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheldon Randall - Posted on June 18th, 2014
Dr. Randall changed my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheldon Randall - Posted on January 12th, 2011
Dr. Randall performed my open RNY surgery in 2002. I lost 120 pounds and after eight years at a normal weight, I feel confident that I will maintain my weight loss for life. He did a great job - my scar is small, I did not need any additional surgery and my general health is great. Thank you Dr. Randall for changing my life!
Dr. Randall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Metrowest Medical Center
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
34 Years Experience
Centro De Estudios
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Sheldon Randall Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sheldon Randall's office for more information.
170 Governors Ave Medford, MA : (781) 306-6000
1458 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA : (617) 576-9300
67 Union St Natick, MA : (781) 391-0801
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheldon Randall, MD - General Surgery in Medford, MA, in this video.
Dr. Sheldon Randall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Medford, MA.