Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon B Soss has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Soss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Sheldon B Soss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreater Knoxville Ent, 7557 Dannaher Dr Ste 220, Powell, TN
Dr. Sheldon B Soss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.