Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheldon D Weiser has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 45
Dr Sheldon Wiser the wise Jewish guy from the Bronx. Boy o boy did he did a number on my company and their insurance mental health provider when they try to fire me and cut me off from his services. Brilliant seen him work on my favor save my life and gave me a reason to get back in life with a motive and the confidence I did not have before a met him. Thanks Doctor your Spaniard amigo .Saludos
Sheldon Weiser ( I refuse to refer to him as Dr., because he's not), is nothing more than a pill pusher. He doesn't care about your problems, just about your insurance! He a narcissistic low life. We spent most of our appointments talking about my insurance, him, and anything but my issues. He prescribed Ativan 2 mg. three times a day. At the time I didn't know that that was the highest dose of that drug you could take. I actually became addicted after taking the drug for years. It wasn't until Weiser exhausted my insurance benefits, that I had to find another doctor who really helped me. He got me off the Ativan and literally turned my life around. Weinstein is a loser and a poor excuse for a human being! He's not a doctor, he's a fraud.
His wait time is great, however he has a real bad attitude. Miss an appointment even if you were in the hospital he will stop seeing you. Very crude, little to No compassion for your needs. I ran out of medication and he would not refill it, until I see him in person so he can get paid. I had bad withdrawal symptoms. Also he will tell you that you cannot be treated by anyone else he is to treat you ONLY. The only other nice thing is, he will give you over-medication, if you think that is good.
During a particularly traumatic time in my life, I went to see Dr. Weiser. I credit him with saving my life. He always responds to my calls, takes a genuine interest in my physical and mental health and I find him fascinating to talk to. I am none the worse for his lack of staff as he takes good care of me without them.
53 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
FL State Hospital
Dr. Sheldon D Weiser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaddle Brook Surgicenter, 289 Market St Ste 5, Saddle Brook, NJ
Dr. Sheldon D Weiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.