Sheldon Yao Is this you?

Love Dr. Yao!

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Started seeing him in Massapequa when he was my general practitioner. When he moved to Old Westbury to do only his speciality i continued to see him. he is very curtious and caring. I never feel like he rushes our appointments. He is a wonderful doctor. Even asks me about my daughter everytime I go see him and when I leave I feel like a million bucks!

Patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Yao was amazing. He really knows his stuff and better than anything else he is a great person. I refer all my family to him.

Posted on August 19th, 2014